[BoulderCouncilHotline] Housing info for tonight

Firnhaber, Kurt FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jun 16 16:52:16 MDT 2020

Dear City Council,

At CAC on Monday, council member Friend asked if we had any information on the demographics of residents that live in the Frasier Meadows area.  We looked at various data sources that we already have, but were not able to identify this information for this area.  However, in speaking with Rachel this afternoon, she asked what information we may have for affordable housing within that same geographic area.

Our Housing Dashboard has up to date data throughout our City. From the Dashboard I was able to identify that in the Frasier Meadows area, we have 202 affordable rentals of which 145 of them serve households at 51-60% of the AMI and 57 of them serve 31 to 50% of the AMI.  The City also has 44 homes that are part of our Home Ownership Program, that are in this general area north of Hwy 36.

I hope this is  helpful,

Kurt

Kurt Firnhaber
Director of Housing and Human Services