[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: June 16 Item 5A - WRAB Minutes

Taddeucci, Joe Taddeuccij at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jun 13 09:39:37 MDT 2020

Dear Councilmember Young, City Council and HOTLINE followers,

Below is a link to the audio portion of the WRAB meeting where the questions were answered. The link lists the various parts of the meeting, and the conversation took place during the portion titled, "04.20.2020 WRAB Agenda 6 (a) board discussion."

April 20 WRAB Audio<https://documents.bouldercolorado.gov/WebLink/Browse.aspx?id=172875&dbid=0&repo=LF8PROD2>

Many questions were also posed and answered on our Be Heard Boulder website<https://www.beheardboulder.org/cu-southsouth-boulder-creek-flood-mitigation>, which may also be informative. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Taddeucci, P.E.
Director of Utilities