[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Boulder Daily Camera

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 24 21:01:09 MDT 2019

Apparently this link just goes to the front page of the daily camera but what I intended the link to be connected to was to the editorial page and the Bloomberg editorial on red meat consumption. In the editorial, it highlighted how very unhealthy red meat consumption is for the planet and for human beings yet we continue to serve red meat at our dinners prior to council meetings and need to incorporate the elimination of red meat in our diets in our climate action plan

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.