[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Skydiving - requesting a meeting

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Oct 11 12:12:41 MDT 2019

I would like to know what the public process is going to be for this potential new use. Will this item be having a public hearing at the TAB and will it then go to Council?

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.