[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Input for tonight's study session - police oversight program

Kane, Aimee KaneA at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Oct 10 13:29:45 MDT 2019

Good afternoon Council Member Weaver and Hotline Followers,

Thank you for your email to Hotline. Earlier today I sent a response on behalf of the Task Force members to Council Member Young's questions. Yesterday we were able to convene members of the Task Force to answers those questions, but due to schedules we will not be able to do the same response to your questions. We will ensure the task force members have your questions and be able to address them at tonight's study session.

In Gratitude and Service,
Aimee Kane, PHR
Program and Project Manager
(pronouns: she/her/hers) What's This?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>