[BoulderCouncilHotline] Fwd: RESPONSE: Council Member Inquiry regarding custodial services at Boulder Recreation Centers

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon May 20 16:22:44 MDT 2019

Thanks, Yvette, for this information.

In negotiating a contract, can the city not only negotiate the wage but also the hours an employee is given work.

Would you please refresh my memory regarding the benefits our contracted employees are provided by the contractor?  In the table provided, what percent of the total cost for each year listed goes directly to the contractor worker?

Thanks again.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

“We send thanks to all the Animal life in the world. They have many things to teach us as people. We are glad they are still here and we hope it will always be so.”
Excerpt from the Thanksgiving Address, Mohawk version

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.