[BoulderCouncilHotline] Humans Are Speeding Extinction and Altering the Natural World at an ‘Unprecedented’ Pace - The New York Times

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed May 8 13:35:17 MDT 2019

Council

I thought you may want to read this article about our human-caused collapse in biodiversity bringing about extinction, especially in light of last night’s discussion on lethal control of a keystone species who has been and continues to be a critically threatened species because of our human desire for development and agriculture in places where it may not be appropriate given the needs of wildlife.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/06/climate/biodiversity-extinction-united-nations.html

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council