[BoulderCouncilHotline] MORE Responses to Prairie Dog-Related Questions

Burke, Dan BurkeD at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat May 4 09:16:28 MDT 2019

Good Morning, again, Council.

Earlier today I posted on Hotline more responses to an original set of questions staff received from council last week.  Since then a number of other questions from council members have emerged.  I am attaching a Word Document that has responses to questions regarding prairie dogs received from Council members Mary Young (MY) and Mirabai Nagle (MN), and the Council Agenda Committee (CAC) during the timeframe of 4/26/19- 5/3/19.  So just to be clear, this morning (5/4/19) you will see two separate Hotline posts from me with responses to two different sets of prairie dog-related questions.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Burke
Interim Director