[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: CAC Summary for April 29, 2019

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu May 2 09:16:13 MDT 2019

Dear CAC

If I read the minutes correctly, it looks like our meeting next Tuesday will be over six hours long and will not be completed till well after midnight. This is way too late and I would request CEC members to look at this agenda and see what can be removed. Is the library item time sensitive and could that be moved until our next meeting?

I ask you to remove something from our agenda to make sure the meeting adjourns at the time stated in our council rules

I know we have a full schedule and I appreciate this is difficult but we have been having late meetings too much.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c