[BoulderCouncilHotline] Sheltering Options for March 13

Schwartz, Wendy SchwartzW at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Mar 13 16:02:13 MDT 2019

Dear Cindy and HOTLINE followers,

Due to the inclement weather today, Boulder Shelter for the Homeless remained open during daytime hours to clients who stayed there the night before and the Bridge House Path to Home site opened early for Severe Weather Shelter.

Tonight Boulder Shelter for the Homeless, Bridge House Path to Home Navigation and Severe Weather Shelter will be open to their full capacity. Because the community does not have unlimited sheltering staff or capacity, we encourage individuals that have other safe sheltering options tonight to pursue them. It appears that adverse weather conditions will be abating as we approach tonight.

We will continue to work with Boulder Shelter for the Homeless, Bridge House and other partners to improve system services in a challenging environment of constrained resources.

Sincerely,

Wendy Schwartz
Human Services Policy Manager
MPP