[BoulderCouncilHotline] Information about 5G hazard history

Weaver, Sam WeaverS at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jul 17 09:00:56 MDT 2019

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

While I do not find the history accounted in the story linked below determinative on wireless health risks, I do believe these are pieces of information that we need to consider heading into our study session on 5G next week.  Please find linked a New York Times article on the history of 5G health concerns.  At the very least, the graphic on the wireless spectrum is helpful in placing the 5G spectrum in context with other electro-magnetic radiation bands.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/science/5g-cellphones-wireless-cancer.html

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Mayor Pro Tem