[BoulderCouncilHotline] GARE expenses

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jul 6 08:36:10 MDT 2019

Jane

As we will soon be discussing in more detail the budget, I would like to know the total cost the city has paid to date for the GARE programs it has undertaken, the amount of time in terms of staff training translated to salaries that has been expended, as well as travel expenses used for additional staff and any other costs associated with GARE training. I would appreciate knowing the total cost to the city for this program.

Thank you.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.