[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Requested Individual Meetings with Council Members Related to The Hill Hotel Project

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jul 2 14:54:18 MDT 2019

Dear Mr. St. John

Giving this is a pending proposal that will potentially be heard by council, in order to have maximum transparency, I would encourage you to write the entire council and list your concerns, desires, etc. for the development of the hill hotel to all of council. While individual members of council may elect to meet with you individually, I personally have chosen not to meet with those with pending development proposals on which council could potentially be the decision maker. In my opinion, that does not give the general public a good impression of a truly transparent government and thus, a lack of trust in the development process. Thus I will not be meeting with you.

I do, however, encourage you to write all council members your concerns. Your letter will be read by all council members.

Thank you.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.