[BoulderCouncilHotline] Chautauqua liaison

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 5 12:09:41 MST 2019

Dear council members

Tonight under matters from members of council we will consider a motion to approve the 2019 Council committee assignments.

I previously forgot to bring up the city Council liaison position to the Colorado Chautauqua Association that will open in September or November when I have completed my term.

A councilmember needs to be appointed to the CCA for this fall.  Given the short notice of this email and the probability that continuing council members have not considered this position until now, we could consider this at a later council meeting or if ccouncil is prepared we could appoint the future council member liaison tonight.

Anyway I will raise this issue tonight and if so desired we will schedule this for discussion to a later date unless there is someone or several council members who definitely want to be this liaison.

Thanks and apologies for the late notice.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Boulder City Council Member

303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

"The ultimate measure of a woman is not where she stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where she stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Martin Luther King, Jr.