[BoulderCouncilHotline] Call-up of Concept Plan for 1750 15th Street

Weaver, Sam WeaverS at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Apr 16 12:11:22 MDT 2019

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

I am going to move to call up the Concept Plan for 1750 15th Street tonight.  Looking at the project, I had the following concerns:

  1.  Integration into the East Bookend effort of the Civic Area
  2.  Integration into the Canyon Blvd Complete Street project
  3.  Flooding issues and protection, specifically the parking structure and whether it needs to be elevated
  4.  Flooding issues relative to the residences on the lower level
  5.  Potential for on-site affordable housing
  6.  Potential to activate 15th St with retail as suggested by some Planning Board members

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Mayor Pro Tem
Boulder City Council