[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: CAC Summary for Monday, April 15

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Apr 16 11:09:48 MDT 2019

Sorry I inadvertently left out the subject of the hearing: prairie dogs

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

On Apr 16, 2019, at 11:07 AM, Morzel, Lisa <MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov>> wrote:

Dear CAC

Thanks for your work.

I will request that the discussion on prairie dogs will have a public hearing and perhaps be scheduled for a public hearing on May 7 or a later day. As I have other commitments on May 16, if May 7th public hearing can’t be scheduled, we could have a special meeting on May 22. We cannot have a discussion on a long-held policy without public hearing.

Please schedule this item for a public hearing.

Thanks.