[BoulderCouncilHotline] Additional information on affordable housing ballot polling

Firnhaber, Kurt FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Apr 2 14:20:34 MDT 2019

Dear City Council,

I just had a phone conversation with Mary Young this afternoon who had additional questions on the polling that had been completed late last year on a potential affordable housing ballot initiative.  She requested that I send out further information on the polling results. I am attaching a power point presentation which was put together to give a summary of this information.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Firnhaber
Director of Housing and Human Services
[https://bouldercolorado.gov/links/fetch/41501]
O: # 303-441-4424
C: # 303-917-0914
FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov>

Department of Housing & Human Services
(Housing): 1300 Canyon Blvd  Boulder, CO 80302

Bouldercolorado.gov<https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>