[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: council agenda

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Nov 26 18:18:52 MST 2018

Hi Cindy

I agree and am disappointed we cannot have a council discussion tomorrow. As I explained to Suzanne this morning, I’m not asking for any staff presentation. I just want to ask questions which should be answerable and to have a council conversation. I also have a concern regarding timing and pushing our discussion out to January as I think on the pollard site, we’re trying to get that renewed proposal final soon so that project can take advantage of funding (perhaps associated with opportunity zones????). I seriously doubt our discussion on the library will take 3 hours given the pretty firm position/direction of the council at our July study session.

If we don’t discuss this tomorrow, I note we could have time on our December 18th meeting under matters. Let’s have this discussion sooner than later.

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council