[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Letter to City Council from the Long Family and Growing Gardens

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Nov 13 13:03:46 MST 2018

Tom,
My sense in reading the letter was that the council, some four years ago, gave the go ahead for a conservation easement, and it looks as though a few potential legal roadblocks have been removed in the intervening time, so that discussions may go forward in a less legalistic and more collaborative fashion. After the group, which includes expertise on conservation easements, that Longs Gardens and Growing Gardens proposed meet and find some clarity and common ground, that new information can be brought to the council. My sense is that this proposal may save us all time in getting common goals to a legal conclusion.
Cindy