[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Comments on Open Space master plan

Burke, Dan BurkeD at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jun 14 11:45:49 MDT 2018

Good morning Lisa.

Sorry you were unable to attend the OSBT-Council Study Session Tuesday night regarding the establishment of Focus Areas for OSMP's Master Plan.  You were missed!  We had great discussions and we walked out of the Study Session with a really good sense of where folks are at in terms of their comfort level with the Draft Focus Areas as well as suggestions and thoughts for improvements; we look forward to bringing the Focus Areas to council for your consideration later in July.

I just want to acknowledge that we received your email from Tuesday and that staff will be responding to the questions you raised. We hope to have responses back to you next week.

Sincerely,

Dan