[BoulderCouncilHotline] Errata Sheet for Dockless Bicycles

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jun 12 15:30:34 MDT 2018

I will be recommending some small changes to the dockless bicycle ordinance.  None of them are substantive.  Because of the risk presented, I recommend adopting this ordinance as an emergency version.  The version attached to the errata sheet includes an emergency finding.   Copies will be on the dais this evening.  I am attaching a copy to the email as well.

Tom Carr