[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: FW: Citizen concern re Master Plan citizen input

Burke, Dan BurkeD at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jun 11 16:38:27 MDT 2018

Good afternoon Cindy and Mary Ann.

OSMP received your request, Cindy. As it relates to the OSBT-Council Joint Study Session tomorrow night regarding the development of Focus Areas for OSMP’s Master Plan, staff will come prepared with information relating to Agriculture (as outlined in question #1 below) as well as current and future OSMP Campus/Office needs (as outlined in question #3 below). Thank you.

Best,

Dan

Dan Burke
Interim Director
Open Space and Mountain Parks

[OSMP_lockup_COBLogo]
O: 720-564-2000
C: 303-817-3143
burked at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:burked at bouldercolorado.gov>

66 S. Cherryvale Road | Boulder, CO 80303
Bouldercolorado.gov<http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>