[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Public comment on Safe Streets Boulder / VisionZero Boulder.

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jul 10 06:55:23 MDT 2018

This is excellent, Jane. And thank you, Cindy and Stephen, for raising these issues yet once again. At our last council meeting where Stephen spoke I too had requested responses to Mr Haydel's comments earlier that evening and had yet to find any responses in our email. So I'm pleased we are finally getting responses.

Thank you!!

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Boulder City Council Member