[BoulderCouncilHotline] Preliminary Agenda for July 17

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Sun Jul 8 13:26:10 MDT 2018

Colleagues and Staff,

I just reviewed the preliminary agenda for July 17. Prior to recess we agreed not to deliberate on 311 Mapleton on that evening because at the end of the hearing it was late and we also agreed that to deliberate early into the following day would be unwise.

Now on the evening of July 17, we are scheduled for a seven hour meeting, this with an optimistic estimate of a 3 hour deliberation on 311.

I bring this up ahead of time to give ourselves some time for thoughtful consideration of reasonable alternatives, assuming that we still agree on the lack of wisdom in making decisions in the wee hours of a new day.

I will be in attendance at CAC tomorrow sitting in for Aaron and will ask CAC postpone the ballot items and approval of the Open Space Master Plan to a later date and possibly a special meeting.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.