[BoulderCouncilHotline] Correction to "Deletions from Hotline List" Email

Beck, Lynnette BeckL at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jan 25 16:01:52 MST 2018

Dear Hotline Subscribers,

Moments ago I inadvertently sent to the ListServ an email regarding deletions to the "Hotline List."

I wanted to assure all of you that we are simply cleaning up the internal Hotline email group, which is comprised of city employees.  Your membership on the public ListServ will not be affected.  I am sorry for the concern.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Many thanks,
Lynnette

Lynnette Beck
City Clerk