[BoulderCouncilHotline] Follow-up information - CC Homelessness questions

Firnhaber, Kurt FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Dec 14 14:16:05 MST 2018

Dear City Council,

At your December 4th council meeting, you received several questions from the public related to homelessness issues.  I have attached a document which gives further information in response to these questions.  We are currently in the midst of a review for the first year of services under the adopted Homeless Strategy, implemented through our participation in Homeless Solutions for Boulder County.  In the first quarter of 2019 we will bring back to you the outcomes of this review.

I trust that this information attached will be helpful for yourselves and members of the community.  Please let myself or Wendy Schwartz know if you have follow-up questions.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Firnhaber
Director of Housing and Human Services
[https://bouldercolorado.gov/links/fetch/41501]
O: # 303-441-4424
C: # 303-917-0914
FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov>

Department of Housing & Human Services
(Housing): 1300 Canyon Blvd  Boulder, CO 80302

(Human Services): 909 Arapahoe, Boulder, CO 80302
Bouldercolorado.gov<https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>