[bouldercouncilhotline] FW: Current BVCP Action Plan (Item 3I from Sept. 5 agenda)

cmosupport cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Sep 6 16:07:18 MDT 2017

From: Ellis, Lesli
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 9:50 AM
To: HOTLINE <HOTLINE at bouldercolorado.gov>
Subject: Current BVCP Action Plan (Item 3I from Sept. 5 agenda)

Dear council members -

Last night, the Study Session Summary for Aug. 22 Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan (BVCP) Implementation including the BVCP Action Plan was part of the consent agenda - item 3I.  In your motion you approved both the study session summary and the refined Action Plan reflecting your input of Aug. 22; however, we discovered right before the meeting that the updated Action Plan (Attachment B) was missing from the packet.  You have seen a previous draft on Aug. 22 and versions of this that have evolved since March.  Moreover, the study session summary identified the changes that are now in the Action Plan.  Therefore, for practical (and approval) purposes you have reviewed and seen the Action Plan; however, we want to be sure you have the current up-to-date version.  It is attached here.

Also, we are adding the Action Plan (Attachment B) to the council webpage packet materials and are placing it on the BVCP project webpage.  Because this information was missing from the packet, if council would like to revisit the Action Plan as part of your consent agenda on Sept. 19, we will make that possible.

My apology for any confusion this may have caused.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Lesli

Lesli K. Ellis, AICP CEP
Comprehensive Planning Manager
[Planning,%20Housing%2]
303-441-1898
ellisl at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:driskelld at bouldercolorado.gov>

Department of Planning, Housing + Sustainability
1739 Broadway | PO Box 791 | Boulder, CO 80306
Bouldercolorado.gov<http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>