[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Impartial expert review panel

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Oct 18 14:29:10 MDT 2017

Alan

I think your suggestion has a lot of merit and should be considered by council. I plan to raise this item at our retreat.

In the past, I have raised the issue of having a scientific panel who would be available to evaluate the science, engineering, and variables involved in these types of complex decisions in an attempt to depoliticize some of the issues the city faces.

You are correct. Boulder cannot afford to move forward with wrong decisions.

Thanks.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council