[BoulderCouncilHotline] Proposed edits to Waste Reduction section of Legislative Agenda

Jones, Suzanne JonesS at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Nov 21 14:22:19 MST 2017

Dear All—

With apologies for the late notice, attached are proposed edits to the Waste Reduction section of our Legislative Agenda to bring it up to date given CDPHE’s release in 2016 of its Colorado Integrated Solid Waste and Materials Management Plan. I also suggested a few more legislative ideas that would be helpful at the state level.

Cheers,
Zan

Suzanne Jones
Mayor, City of Boulder