[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Regional Housing

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed May 31 12:55:58 MDT 2017

Sender: Firnhaber, Kurt

Dear City Council members,

Attached is a regional document that was recently released by the Urban Land Institute on affordable housing solutions and tools that are being used in the front range.  It indicates some of the affordable housing success stories in Boulder, but also gives an overview of some of the solutions being used in our neighboring communities.  As we look at priorities in our future work plans, some of these tools may be of interest.

Thanks,

Kurt Firnhaber
Deputy Director of Housing
[Planning,%20Housing%2]