[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Quetsions on Call-up Item 8A7 - McKenzie Junction

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 16 13:58:26 MDT 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

Hello Planning Staff,

Below are some questions regarding McKenzie Junction:

1. Would you please point me in the direction of the ordinance for allowing the commercial kitchen use on the site? I could not find it in the packet.

2. Two non-profit uses are key to the site plan and approval of this project. What happens if, for whatever reason, these non-profits go away? Is there a stipulation somewhere in the approval documentation that these two buildings will remain available to a non-profit in perpetuity?

3. To what extent was the parking reduction granted based on access to public transit?

4. What is the status of the multi-use path underpass at the RR tracks?

5. What steps will be taken to ensure safe access to and from the site, specifically crossing Hwy 119 on Independence?

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

"All ethics . . . rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts . . ." - Aldo Leopold