[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Sex offender

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 2 10:51:39 MDT 2017

Sender: Testa, Greg

Lisa,  here is additional information we are providing to the community:

Many community members have asked us who they can speak to about this issue. We are more than happy to speak to anyone over the phone or e-mail however the Boulder Police Department does not have any control over when a person is released from the Department of Corrections (DOC) or where they are approved to live.

If you have concerns relating to Christopher Lawyer’s release from DOC I urge you to contact the Colorado State Board of Parole at 719-583-5800 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/paroleboard/form/contact-us-parole to contact them using an electronic form.

If you have concerns relating to the location Christopher Lawyer was approved to live I urge you to contact the local parole office in Longmont at 303-678-9941.