[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Alternative version of executive session ballot measure

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jul 20 12:14:34 MDT 2017

Sender: Carr, Thomas

At the request of council member Weaver, I am attaching an alternative version of ordinance 8190, which is the executive session ballot measure.  The only change is on page one, line 28.  Which is revised to read as follows:  "provided however, such sessions may not include legal advice or negotiation strategy relating to electric franchises unless there has been public notice that a potential franchise will be discussed."

I will have copies available for you on the dais.