[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RTD PPWG Letter of Invitation

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 17 07:46:37 MST 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

Colleagues,

Below is a formal invitation for me to participate in the RTD pass program working group.

I spoke with Mike Hughes, the project facilitator, today. He will be presenting the proposal to the board tomorrow evening. The PPWG will consist of 24 members. Scott McCarey of Boulder County Transportation and John Tayer of the Boulder Chamber have also been invited. A complete list of participants has not yet been issued.

Best,

Mary Dolores Young

Begin forwarded message: