[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: 3303 Broadway pegging and LIHTC (Low income housing tax credits)

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 3 09:55:21 MST 2017

Sender: Firnhaber, Kurt

Dear Mary,

This particular project was looking at either doing offsite affordable housing at a different location or cash-in-lieu.  As a result, the first paragraph below doesn't make much sense as it would be market rate housing and they would simply charge market rents.  If they were doing on site units the rents would be much lower than indicated.

To your second point, we will be addressing changes to the Low Income Tax Credit environment that has resulted from the national elections, at our January 10th study session.

Thanks,

Kurt