[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Some boiled down numbers for linkage fee discussion

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 7 18:11:09 MST 2017

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

I apologize for this late email, but wanted to get some additional information out regarding linkage fees and development amounts at different fee levels.  Parts of this analysis were in a few different places, so once Bob Yates called me this afternoon and pointed out some commercial growth projections, I spent a little time to format the information so it made sense to me.  Please have a look at the attached spreadsheet (and summary snapshot below) and we can discuss further in a few hours.

[cid:image001.png at 01D28169.1D9726C0]

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council