[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Fwd: South Boulder Creek/ CU South Campus

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Feb 3 08:21:33 MST 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

Hello Colleagues on council and planning board as well as hotline subscribers,

Deb Gardner and I both serve on the Urban Drainage and Flood Control District board of directors. After yesterday's meeting we approached Ken MacKenzie, the executive director with some clarifying questions about CU south.

Below is their response along with contacts regarding a potential BVCP groundwater policy.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

Begin forwarded message: