[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: contracts-broaderimpacts-greenwood-march-2014-REVISED-AND-FINAL - 1

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Oct 17 14:51:38 MDT 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Lisa 303-815-6723720-530-4080"Politics is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002
Council and staff

Ive attached a recent study done at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs on the issue of contacting services. I thought you may find this helpful for tomorrow night's discussion on contracting or bringing in house janitorial services in this year's budget.

thisMarked up using iAnnotate PDF<http://ad.apps.fm/-lHCQnLPYOe48eTqF0ornPE7og6fuV2oOMeOQdRqrE23NkXVOaRa1sbPPwg2Gbem6kC6WauqjV2D8pnr39Oa6cHJFgxwIxW6CjfFAyRYWB_QQFtvGmGm78YegHkNWCxf> on my iPad

Thanks for reading and considering.