[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Comments on d2d Pilot

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Nov 18 15:42:15 MST 2016

Sender: Connelly, Susan

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for sharing these thoughts. Your words echo much of what we have discussed as we work on d2d.

We, too, see the next natural iteration of this initial pilot, which is focused on downtown customers during the holiday season, as being a focus on downtown employees. Shared mobility could be a useful first- and last-mile option to make transit ridership more feasible for more people. Mobility as a Service also could be a supplement to use of the EcoPass for those with unusual schedules, exactly as you have identified.

We are excited to see what we can learn from this first pilot program over six to 12 weeks and to finding ways to expand its reach and benefits as soon as possible thereafter. If the pilot goes well, we plan to work on finding ways and funds to offer a similar service to downtown employees. Thanks for your support, and for your continuing feedback. If you would like to discuss further, please reach out to me.
Susan

Susan Connelly
Deputy Director
[CommVitality_lockup_COB]