[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Slides for tonight's discussion

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Nov 15 14:37:42 MST 2016

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

Attached find some presentation slides that I will use to illustrate some points I intend to make tonight for Item 5B regarding affordable housing linkage fees for commercial development.  There are enough numbers in the points I am trying to make that I feel that I need a few slides to display the figures so they can be understood.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council
weavers at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:weavers at bouldercolorado.gov>