[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Extremely interesting (policy and statistics) article on housing

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed May 18 09:38:44 MDT 2016

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council members and HOTLINE followers,

A couple of folks have alerted us to the following articles that were released this week on housing trends in San Francisco that I think can inform our thinking about housing trends in Boulder.  This is a very thought-provoking piece of research and analysis by a citizen-scholar.  I was impressed once again by the power of a thoughtful citizen activist doing hard legwork that reveals insights on an issue they are passionate about!

https://experimental-geography.blogspot.com/2016/05/employment-construction-and-cost-of-san.html

https://medium.com/@andersem/a-guy-just-transcribed-30-years-of-for-rent-ads-heres-what-it-taught-us-about-sf-housing-prices-bd61fd0e4ef9#.pict00q7k

Enjoy!

Sam Weaver