[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Questions/requests for height amendment to charter

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed May 11 16:34:29 MDT 2016

Sender: Young, Mary

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the clarifications.

I believe the planning board memo is already done. It was to be heard by them the same evening as they heard the co-op ordinance but the meeting went until 1 am and it was unreasonable for them to discuss at that time.

There was no time in the planning board agenda to take up this item prior to our study session last night. That was another reason that we recommended not bringing it forward.

Feedback from the planning board would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks again.

Mary Dolores Young
Mayor Pro Tem

"All ethics . . . rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts . . ." - Aldo Leopold