[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Fwd: Important FLAP Update: Enivironmental Exception

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 10 09:51:38 MDT 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Council members,

Please see message below from Elijah Henley of Federal Highway Administration, regarding the FLAP grant.  Council discussed this last week and decided to conditionally move forward in applying with other local governments.  A question arose about off-refuge trail alignments if sampling at access points showed unacceptable levels of contamination.

Thanks

Lisa