[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Draft co-op ordinance suggestions

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 29 13:13:08 MDT 2016

Sender: Carr, Thomas

Zane,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful analysis of the proposed ordinance.   You have many good and useful ideas.  I am sure that the council will give careful consideration to your work.   I look forward to working productively with you and all of the various stakeholders in our community on this important issue.

Thanks again.

Tom