[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Housing article

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Mar 25 07:53:21 MDT 2016

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues - An interesting and somewhat timely article on "affordable" housing from Palo Alto:

https://news.yahoo.com/palo-alto-considers-subsidized-housing-salary-250k-051136777.html

...not that I'm suggesting we do such a thing or have any idea how we (or they) would go about doing so.  Besides, if we were to build a proportional number of such units somehow it would take 7 years at our 1% rate, even assuming that every single residential unit built were for this purpose (which seems rather unlikely).

--Matt