[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Sister City Dinner on March 29th from 5:30-7pm details

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Mar 2 14:03:26 MST 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Thanks, Norris

Lisa
Lisa Morzel
Boulder City Council Member
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

On Mar 2, 2016, at 1:32 PM, "norrisboco at aol.com<mailto:norrisboco at aol.com>"

Heidi and Lisa,

As mentioned, prospective sister city groups are welcome to attend the dinner with council, but do not present.

For the past couple of years, the Mayor has read the Declaration honoring the Volunteer of the Year.   I am happy to do it if that is what gets scheduled.

It was thought that we should change things up a bit for this year's reports.   Council gets the annual reports in advance, so presumably are aware of the projects that have been initiated.  The thought was that each chair should respond to the question of "why Boulder is paired with the international community that it is linked to."  Perhaps this can be restated better.   The idea is to find the basis for these relationships and the deep connection that keeps them thriving.

Norris