[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: League of Women Voters event

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 8 15:26:52 MDT 2015

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Hi Jane,

Please see letter and invitation below.

I plan on bringing this issue up tonight during our budget discussion.  I was looking in the proposed budget where fair living wages with benefits for our contract employees was discussed but cannot find it. I'm hoping funds are identified in this year's budget where the current situation can be rectified and improved for those workers.

Thanks

Lisa
*********

Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council

"Politics
 is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002