[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Call ups for tonight

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 20 14:21:15 MDT 2015

Sender: Ferro, Charles

Council Member Morzel,
Staff has provided responses to your questions
below.
The meeting minutes from Planning Board’s discussion of both Concept Plan applications (3303 Broadway & 2801 Jay Rd.) have also been attached as requested.
Please note that Housing and Planning staff will be on hand to respond to any questions about the Concept Plan call ups this evening.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
Best,
Charles

Charles Ferro, AICP
Development Review Manager
City of Boulder - Department of Planning, Housing + Sustainability
303.441.4012 - Direct
303.441.3241 - Fax
ferroc at bouldercolorado.gov
www.bouldercolorado.gov