[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Call ups for tonight

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 20 13:20:00 MDT 2015

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

What I am requesting is the approved PB minutes from those hearings. Those were approved Thursday night after our IP was sent Thursday.

Thanks

Lisa
*********
Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council

"Politics
 is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002