[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Scheduling the changes to Boulder's marijuana regulations

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Nov 9 12:42:05 MST 2015

Sender: Carr, Thomas

Mary,

Thanks for your email.  I have asked Ms. Cook to change the effective date of the only pending revocation to December 15 from November 19.  If council passes the ordinance as amended on second reading, it will be effective before the revocation goes into effect.  If this addresses your concern, we will not need an emergency or retroactive version of the ordinance.

I do not recall council's intent in allowing the exemption for charitable events being associated with the number of underage attendees.  On October 20, Macon asked us to draft an amendment to remove any restriction from advertising at charitable events.  We did so, but council did not adopt it.  We will prepare the version that you requested for consideration tomorrow evening.

Tom